Monday, April 11, 2011

Multitude Monday: Sounds

I've been sitting back and really listening to the everyday sounds that bring me so much joy, thanking God for all the gifts.


70. listening to all the laughter and "boy sounds" coming from my sons and their daddy playing in one of the boys bedroom


71. hearing the world wake up on an early morning run


72. the silence of an early morning run


73. the constant chatter of my oldest son as i run and he rides his bike. I cherish this time with him because one day very soon, he will be in school



74. Cheering




75. the sound of my phone ringing around 6pm


76. even though my sound is off, the sound of a text message around 7am letting me know I have the best sister in the whole world


77. the sleepy "morning mommy" i get every morning from my 4 yr old


78. pure joy



79. the sound of my 1 yr old blowing kisses


80. Laughter


1 comment:

Don, Jeannie said...

GREAT Multitude Monday Sounds list!
Love ya'll!